Sunday 21 December 2008

NEW IDEA

Soo fed up - it's pouring with rain and the guys can't work outside.

Wanted to do something totally different - but not hard work like scribing.
so I had this idea from Jackie Topa - a stationary box.
http://jackietopa.typepad.com/addicted_to_stamping/2008/05/stationary-box.html

Check out her blog - I love folk who can do stuff!!


Still a bit of decorating, and card making to do, but it's a great idea. Needs a bit more tinkering and sizing up for me to get it to selling stage (her supplies list is not quite enough - you need 2 12" x 12" card squares, I need to include the envelopes and cards in my costings, and I want to add extra reinforcement to the sides - silly bits and bobs).

But I love it


Yours


P XXXX






2 comments:

  1. Hi babe. I saw this the other day and was really impressed....can't wait to see yours all decorated. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment