Saturday 1 November 2008

TIP OF THE DAY

I have been looking about for shallow trays that I can store my projects 'in work' in. Sometimes I an working on a set of things for a few weeks/months and I want to keep all the research and stuff together while I am doing other stuff.
Today I had a brain wave - - SEED TRAYS - - cheap (in the potting shed - but pennies anyway), the right size (take A4 easy), light weight, stackable, washable / clean, and so on.
I now have a tidy heap of trays with zodiac - lovie/valentine - children's age - princess - et al,
all waiting for me to 'get a round chewit'. (around to it - for those too young to remember chewits!)
Yours
P XXXX

1 comment:

  1. That's a great tip that, yeah i remember chewit LOL. Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment