Friday 3 October 2008

NEW LOOK

I just love my new blog look! I keep popping back to see if it's still there - I know: get a life. Just so chuffed to get rid of those big chunky columns.


Finished my latest batch of baby cards - baby cards have been really popular. Worked them a bit differently this time - and they will be different next time as this is the last of that pattern paper.
THEN we took some friends, of an American friend, out to lunch. http://www.watermillinn.co.uk/index.html
I have recommended Brian's pub before (once or twice).
The guys had a nose round the brewery and checked out the ale (the old goat draws all the labels for the new brews (all dog themed) and were well impressed! As they should be.

Yours

P XXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment