Wednesday 8 October 2008

HOME ALONE

Do you know the definition of a spouse? It's the person who stands by you through all the troubles you wouldn't have had if you hadn't married them!
The dear old goat has gone to America for a week to visit some friends - that leaves princelet and me alone home to get up to mischief. I have already bought some plants, and if the weekend is as lovely as today I will drag the princelet into the garden to do some work.
I was just about to start work on some lines of 'Twas The Night Before Christmas when I got a commission for a baby poem. So I am working on a rough layout - that will keep me out of mischief. Going to class tomorrow - cuttlebug Christmas cards ((will show you tomorrow)).
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment