Friday 10 October 2008

CUTTLEBUG

Waiting for the go ahead on my commission so I have been able to play with all the embossed bits and bobs I brought home yesterday.



For this one I inked up one side of the folder before embossing the image - then I cut it in half. I made it up into one of my small new size cards (6" x 6" folded in half), and decorated the tree with gems, pearl drops, glitter and a sequin or 2.












This one I really like. It's the leafy branch embossed onto Core'dinations and the top sanded. I added some silk flowers and gems, a red Core'dinations mat and distressed the edges. It's realy, really pretty - I might scribe it up as a winter birthday.







Yours



P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment