Tuesday 28 October 2008

CHRISTMAS PLANNER


Well - here is my idea.


It is an A3 sheet of card folded into 4 sections, then the bottom side is turned up to make flap 'pockets'.





There is also a little extra envelope to put your receipts / tickets etc into, to keep them all safe.





Then I spent ages in the office the other morning working out 'inserts' - card list - stocking fillers - gift ideas - menu planner.


The beauty is that all you need to do is photo the pages before you start and the planner will last for years!

Good eh?

Decorated with A Rose Tinted Christmas papers (just for once I know what I have used because I have just bought them!)

Yours
P XXXX
www.princesskitten.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment