Monday 22 September 2008

SHOWS

Having a very restful day today, just dropping in to say a HUGE thank you to all the folk over at Hawes - we had such a wonderful weekend.
Sold loads of cards some albums and a couple of calligraphy pieces, had my best weekend since Christmas, so thank you.
Several people stopped to have a chat and ask questions - and I hope some will join us here - Hi to them.
I am going to have to do a stock-take before the Christmas rounds start, I have been putting it off for ages but now I really need to before I start replenishing all the stuff sold, and coming up with new ideas of course.
It has been a difficult summer and you guys were a huge boost to my morale, it was just great to have so many positive comments and words of encouragement.
Off for my day off now - see you soon
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment