Thursday 4 September 2008

BURN & CRASH

Well my energy burst has finally come to an end! I have been snuggled up with fidget knickers all afternoon watching a film (in font of the fire - yes, I was frozen!). Fidget would like to know why this is not something that happens EVERY day - cos it's his favorite way to spend the afternoon.

Did make a couple of cards first though. These papers were in a magazine I bought to take on holiday - it's always a challenge to work with other people's concepts - and I can never resist taking it on a step, or two, or even three.

Fairies are not really my thing - and I always miss the impact of a greeting plate. But, with a bit of added fluff and glitter - I can see where it is coming from!

Off to snuggle again!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment