Wednesday 7 December 2016

Design idea

Just an idea - 

Who would like to have a design spot every month?

The jewellery section is growing - and growing - so - how about a jewelly project once a month?

Now - I am not much of a jewellery designer these days - can't see the blooming stuff to work with!  - but there must be someone that would like a feature spot on my blog every month - criss-cross with Facebook - jointly promote each other - and - hopefully grow our reach out.

I have a jewellery background - and my retail experiance - and I am always up for a challenge and willing to learn - I am honest and open - and dead easy to work with - 

so - fancy a bit of a challenge?

Just shout me

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment