Saturday 10 September 2016

Saturday Art Day

End of the week again.  I have to admit that I get really tired by the end of the week now.  I wanted to do something that did not involve a lot of concentration so I thought I would do a bit along with Rebekah Jones - it's ages since I did any art journaling in my Bible, and she has a lovely, sothing voice to work along side.

I did 2 very simple pages - but I still learnt something new.

This one is an embossing folder directly into the book - because Bible pages are so fine you just use the pressure of your fingers to emboss - you can actually hear and feel the paper shaping.


 I used the end pf my dusting brush to save my little fingers.  I expect the paper will gradually flatten again in the book - but the ink shading will stay put.


The second is Gelatos blended with a baby wipe - and a stencil


Very simple - but at least I have done something.

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment