Tuesday 26 July 2016

Monthly Sketch - July

You know I am struggling with these - never thought I would - after all it's not that long ago that we used to do a layout sketch every month.  Guess there is just so much going on in the kingdom this year!!!!
Here is the layout for this month -



As it is summer I thought I would keep it light and flowery - so I used the circle spots as flower embellishments - over a flower patterned backing paper for extra depth.  The paper is matted with a textured green pattern and set on a yellow (OK - sparkly/pearly) backing card.  There is loads of bling and buttons in the flower centres and speckled round the petals

It makes a really light and airy background for William - in the water as usual.

It would also make a great winter layout with snowflakes - or use all photos for a montage effect. Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment