Tuesday 12 July 2016

Late Day off

I finally wore out the old goat's lap top - so I have been without a computer all weekend - gosh it's amazing how much you miss it!!!  I am way behind with all my scheduled work and it will take me a couple of days to catch up as I have a couple of orders to get out as well.

Huge thanks to the lovely chap in PC World Kendal who helped me choose a new one.  And the best bit - he is going to transfer all the stuff that is on the old one to the new one - set up all the programs the same so it's ready for me to just work and not spend 2 weeks hissing and spitting and cussing cos I can't get it the same.  That's what always puts me off new technology - they say it's so easy - and it's not.  Well - not for me!






Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment