Tuesday 24 May 2016

Sketch of the Month - May

So first the layout - I wanted to add a pile of detail in just the middle


I wanted to use a full pattern background and this Graphic 45 is perfect.  I cut up the borders page to use as the stripes in the back layer and just kept adding.  
Kitten Tip - if you put a strip of double sided tape on BEFORE you cut the strip it saves so much fiddling about
I used some of the matching journaling cards (it's Come Away With Me from last year) and wrote on the labels.  This is a favorite picture of mine - it is me and William on top of the hills on Rydal Water - it was a glorious sunny day and I made it up to the top over the caves.  The views across the fells are just amazing.






Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment