Saturday 28 May 2016

Saturday Art Day

I wanted to something a bit creative  today - but not too hard!  So I have made a few cards for the dog show coming up.  Those of you that have been with me a while will know that the big highlight of my summer is Sunday at the big agility show where I catch up with all my old mates - William has a ball showing off - Henry spends the day terrified - and Evsie works his socks off!!!

This year I am taking The Posh Dog Clothing Company for their feedback - and a few sales we hope.


I am toying with the idea of adding a bit more bling!!! - Just cos' I have to!



Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment