Tuesday 19 April 2016

Video of the Month - Knitting Cables

Yeah - OK - guess who messed up last month's video - - - - -yeah - that would be me then.  The second half of the filming just froze halfway through!!! - No idea why - and of course I had left it to the very last second to edit.  Tell you what - if I could 'knit' a video it would be no problem (ROFL!!!!)

The glory of being 'only' me - I get to tell myself off - and give me the permission to go home early (but only if I have done all my chores) - oh dear - I guess you just have to be there!!!!

So - for those of you that are scared to take the 'cable' step - let me hold your hand through it!!!!





Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment