Friday 8 April 2016

New Knitting Table


The Paint process - 
2 light - 1 heavy coat of white emulsions to condition and prime the wood.



Serious thick scruffy coat of bright yellow gloss.  I know - I know - hang on a bit!


2 thin scruffy coats of vintage cream chalk paint.


1 thin scruffy coat of gold metallic.  Being a bit of a 'bling' bunny I liberally coat it all over - but you could just do the edges and be more subtle ;-) 


 Good old polish up with a plain wax polish to buff up the metallic shine and blend everything together - chalk paint loves a coat of wax.


Finishedand in my 'sewing' room - clever old goat!


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment