Thursday 14 April 2016

Knitting machines

I have been quite bright this past couple of weeks - so I am getting stuck into some of the clearing and organizing that I need to do.  I have given my knitting machine a bit of a service.

Good old YouTube!  How on earth did we cope without it.  I have found a lady in Australia of all places - you would really thing of Australia and knitting wouldn't you? - and a lady in New Zealand - who are real whizzes and they have videos of how to do maintenance and repairs.

This is the icky mess the the sponge bar was - it is supposed to be a thick foam pad strip - I cleaned it and used insulating foam tape to replace it - much better.



Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment