Saturday 19 March 2016

Gelatos today

It has been a disastrous week financially - the town has been so quiet everyone is moaning.  I had treated myself to the new Tim Holtz crayons - but I thought I had better re-sell them quick to raise a bit of money.  so I got to look at them in the packet - and now they are gone ;-(.  To make up I promised myself that I would play with my Gelatos today to make up for it.  Very similar to the new Tin Holtz Crayons really - so I hadden't NEEDED them, and I don't do nearly enough with my Gelatos - so at least I get to use them now!



It's quite small - little bit bigger than a tag.

and a sneaky other - that's me finished for the day



Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment