Friday 25 March 2016

opps - the wall paper fell off

Now - I know I am going to regret starting this - and you will probably tell me off - - but - I have started re-decorating the living room.

It has so many layers of paper and paint that that you can see all the seams and borders - and it has bugged me for years.  This is the last time I will be able to tackle a big room like this - strip everything off and prep the walls properly - and it will probably take me 18 months.  Aiming to get this one wall done before Christmas this year - and everything else done for Christmas next year.  Just going to plod along slowly doing half an hour as a time - and this is the first half hour.  That wallpapers stripper is wonderful!






Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment