Tuesday 23 February 2016

The Monthly Sketch

Thinking and working through the sketch is really focusing my mind on all my craft projects.  

Here is this month's sketch - 




You don't have to use a photo to create a page.  It was a dark dreary day when I set about this project - and I wanted something bright and hot to cheer me up.  I coloured this dragon image from Victoria Louise in the hottest yellows - reds and oranges I could find - no shading system as such - I just wanted to graduate from orange to red and yellow. 



I cut the film strip by hand - and the stripe in the background is all sorts of left over border peel offs.  I put buttons in the film squares just to keep the solid colour look.  The white is a bit loud in the photo and you can't see all the background dotting - but it's there - along with loads of glitter finish on the dragon!

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment