Sunday 31 January 2016

The dreaded stock taking!!!!

I am spending the day updating the website with all the jewellery findings.  Next year I am really going to add to this section of the shop - and loads of you are already putting in your requests.

The findings are already pretty well stocked - but I want to add some of the more 'oddities' and hard to find stuff.  I also want to add more beads like - wood - shell - fimo - seed size - to the natural agates and glass that we already keep - fancy adding a few of those 'mixed variety' style packs - but I am not keen on stocking the plastics and acrylics - and definitely won't be selling single beads!  I don't have the space to layout loads of single beads - and - to be honest - I can get the real thing at pretty much the same price as a bit of plastic - wouldn't you rather have a real natural agate / gemstone?  I am quite happy to halve the string of beads if you want less - that's fine.

I am working my way through the big back log of stock I picked up when my chap retired and listing it on the website.  The listings are going to be HUGE ;-) - and growing.  I don't sell split packs of findings on the website - it's just not practical to sell 2 jump rings online! - but if you come into the shop - I usually have a pack open and will sell you just 1 or 2 bits.

I will also be looking for a supplier of Fimo clay and all the moulds and tools - WOOOOHH

If you have any questions - want any advice - want me to find you anything in particular - seriously - just ask - I always do my best to help.
websites - http://www.princesskitten.co.uk/  and http://www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk/
facebook - princesskitten at the kitten and the goat
and you know the blog

SOOOO - back to counting jump rings then!

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment