Wednesday 16 December 2015

Doodling

One thing I have discovered about doodling - more is better.  You can keep going back and adding white over black - black over white - black over colour - colour over white - and it just gets better and better

So this is the back page of y set - and it's sort of finished for now - but may get more later


this is the next layer forward - which is still very much in work


this is the next layer - which I have only just startes


and the top page of the set is still blank waiting for me.

Every time I have to stand at my bench I do half an hour more adding swirls and lines - but I am being really strict and keeping to black - white - and the Stardust gold gel pen - yummie.



Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment