Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Pudding hats

The puddings are back!!!



There are 4 sizes now - from birth right up to the big, baggy style that is popular now.  I have tweaked the pattern a bit - so those of you that bought the pattern last year and would like to swop it for the new re-wright - just pop into the shop with your old pattern and I will exchange it for the new one.  I got the first baby size a bit off - but it's fine now.  This pattern represents about 8 months worth of work with all the different sizes - and it is still only £2.  

It's on the website HERE if you want to download it.

I just want to say  HUGE thanks to my customer that gifted me several balls of different brown yarns.  She remembered how I struggled to get the colours I needed last winter and dropped in 4 balls to get me going this year - and would not let me reimburse her.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I will also be knitting a couple of tea cosies once I have make 4 of each size hat.


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment