Thursday 5 November 2015

Tidy up week

I am spending a day or so catching up and tidying round so I can start putting up the Christmas tree in the shop.  I am getting my sewing under control thanks to my new tidy space - and I have to say that the cotton reel holder is working out the best thing I have ever used to store my threads.  You can see instantly the colours - all the bits are together - and the tails don't get in a tangle!

I have screwed it directly to the outside of the airing cupboard door so it's right behind me when I use my sewing machine.  This morning I was finishing off some collars and sewing on velcro - one seam - change colour - sew velcro - change colour - hem bandanna - change colour - etc - absolutely brilliant!





Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment