Thursday 12 November 2015

Posh Dog harness

I lovemaking the new Posh Dog harnesses.  I love choosing the fabric - finding a matching ribbon - co-ordinating a bias binding - and cutting out the lovely soft, fluffy lining - and I have created a simple step guide for myself so they are really fun to sew up.  I am quite pleased with myself - this pattern came together fairly easily without any big battles to get the design right.

When the last fabric delivery arrives there was some super cut dinosaur pattern fat quarter fabrics in different colours - and I finally got to make a harness up in it.

This is just adorable.







Love
kitten



www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment