Friday 27 November 2015

December Opening

December Opening



I will be open on Mondays in December 10am - 4pm (ish).  The first Monday I have a chiro appointment and the goat will be in charge until lunch time.
I will be keeping my Thursday early closing @ 3pm.

Christmas Week
Monday 21st           10am - 4pm
Tuesday 22nd                10am - 4pm
Wednesday 23rd     10am - 4pm
Thursday 24th         10am - 2pm
Friday 25th              CLOSED
Saturday 26th          CLOSED
Sunday 27th            CLOSED
Monday 28th           CLOSED
Tuesday 29th          CLOSED
Wednesday 30th     CLOSED
Thursday 31st         CLOSED
Friday 1st                CLOSED
Saturday 2nd           CLOSED
Sunday 3rd              CLOSED
Monday 4th                 CLOSED
Then  from Tuesday 5th we are back to normal!

I will be taking my annual holiday over the Christmas / New Year - and I am taking the extra Saturday to finish the week - after the summer we have had with all the roof stress I think I deserve it.  The shop will be closed so no one will be picking up the phone - as always I will be on email and Facebook (search princesskitten) - shout out if you want anything.


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment