Tuesday 10 November 2015

Checking your copy right

The other week I had someone screaming and shouting at me that I should take down my princesskitten page on Facebook because they owned 'intellectual property' on it.  I am sure they did not really understand what it really meant - and I know a lot of people are unsure on copyright issues as well.  I found this chart which helps explain if you 'own' your design / idea.



It's quite a minefield - and people do get seriously over critical when they claim someone has copied them.  In truth we are all inspired by each other and although I do feel physically sick when someone says they are buying my product just to take it home and copy it - I have to get used to it - it does happen - and then, they are the ones with no skill or imagination


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment