Wednesday 8 July 2015

Delivery

I don't know about you - but I am bloomin' freezing.  Even the weather man said this morning that it would be wet and cold.  We are well into July and we have only had a handful of hot days.

I am starting in earnest knitting the jumpers for Posh Dog this winter - and I am extending the range to include leads and toys - and hopefully harnesses and accessories for Christmas.

This parcel arrived last evening - doesn't it look sooo yummie


I am going to try to make 2 leads and 2 dog toys a week - as well as 1 dog jumper.  

I do have to alternate between my dog wear and the gaming themed knitting for my son though - I can't keep up with the cushions and plushies at the moment - and as soon as we get an autunm nip in the air - the hats will start flying out again.

I have just created a new retro gaming cushion design for him.


 The pattern is in the shop on line as soon as I have finished the neat chart copy - and available in the real shop of course.

And in answer to your question - no - I never do stop!!!!


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment