Saturday 20 June 2015

Tidy up

I m getting on really well with my tidy up campaign.  At the moment the contents of the box room shelves are all over my bedroom ;-)

It is improving - really - I am having a good blast over of all the kits to get them streamlined and consistent.  And I will be able to get finished the ones that have been hanging about since before the builder's upheaval.

There is a new kit for yo - the Darling Dragon pin cushion.  He stands about 3 1/2" tall and he is based on something I made for my needlework exams about a million years ago.



The felt pieces are already cut for you - and as it's one of my kits  - everything y ou need to complete the project is in the little plastic work box (well it's a takeaway tub  - but they make brilliant little project boxes).

He is on the website and in the shop.

I am also in the middle of making up some more of the Nellie Ellie knitted elephant kits which have been out of stock - should be ready next week as I am re-organising the system.

Right - on with my journal - and I might jus draw today


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment