Tuesday 16 June 2015

First 'proper' youtube how to

OK chaps - this is the first 'proper' how to do video on the princesskitten channel on a you tube video - now - this is my first attempt - and the lighting is not 'spot on'  - but it's a very easy and practical drawing that you can all do and use in your projects.  

I am using Videopad to do the editing - which for the less techie endowed of us - I find really easy to use - then uploading to you tube and adding a free music track for the background



Any tech advice is always welcome

and anyone with a local (Cumbria / Kendal) band / singer who would like me to use their sound track (with credits of course) - know idea where this will go - but who knows ;-)


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment