Sunday 28 June 2015

Fabric bag

Who's the muppet that ver carefully and securely sewed the velcro fastening on back to front - and then wondered why it did not work - that would be me then!


I made an envelope bag to fit in my Gansai watercolours and a colouring book to carry around.  I measured so carefully where to put the second piece of velcro type fastening - and I put the hookie side down instead of up - see - we all do it ;-)  I very carefully unpicked it and turned it round.


Don't ask me for sizes - I just used to box as a template for the big front - then cut envelop shaped flaps for the back.  It is lined with some fabric that was gifted to me about 3 years ago - the bias is from the pattered bundles we have in the shop - and the red pompom is from the the felt trimmings that I am selling off


It takes my box and bits very comfortably. 

And I have actually used them this week


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment