Wednesday 10 June 2015

bible journaling pages

I am not on my game at the moment - I was so tired and washed out last week that it will take me a bit to get back to full action again.

Not really pleased with this one - the background is too black - and the brain drawing (underneath the vellum tab) really - really should have been bigger - twice the size at least

Happier with this one though.  Sew on a journal page - some times it takes someone else to say - why not try ----

I love the technique of applying paint to your paper with a credit card 


You can get a really lovely 'scrape' of paint - so thin it's almost clear.

I will be more on top of stuff this week

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment