Tuesday 5 May 2015

New bible page

don't you just hate it when you are supposed to be following a project and they use a stamp you can't get - don't let it get in the way - quite often you can sketch out a similar image.Rebekah used a stamp of piano keys - how hard can that be to draw!  



I coloured the keys with Distress inks by tapping the ink pad onto my glass mat to get a patch of ink to paint with and adding a drop of water.


I had to remember how to write a treble clef - but once I had the outline I trailed a loaded brush round the line.  PS - pencil lines don't rub out well on this really thin paper!

The script is a very old stamp of mine - I don't thing it's supposed to say anything - and it's sort of in French anyway.


Just thought I would show you this darling little paint brush set.  It's actually a set for nail art - I got it in Home Bargains for about a quid.  It's just so cute!


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment