Saturday 11 April 2015

Saturday Journal page

I don't know about you - but sometimes when I am 'tangling' I get stuck for a pattern to use.  I do all the circles and lines and things - then I get a bit stuck for what to use next.  So what I thought I would do is a couple of pages of just patterns.

What I am finding is that the doodles divide into 2 groups - those made of shapes you can colour in - and those that are just filling in patterns.  I am going to stick to the colouring in type because that's what I want to cover my page with as an under layer - and I am going to work up a couple of pages of designs to set me off again when I get stuck.


It is very pleasant standing here with the sun shining outside, just doodling a bit.



Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment