Tuesday 7 April 2015

dreaded 'lurgy' - and a quick tiling job

Huge apologies to al - I am still struggling with this horrid bug.  I am left with a really sore throat and a hacking cough so all my energy is just going into getting through the day.

I have made a start on the bit of tiling that the builders didn't bother to finish.  I picked up some tiles in Homebase reduced to £6 a box - anyone who says DIY is on it's way out should have been ion Homebase yesterday - they were queuing to get into the car park and the shop was packed.

This is the bit behind the sink - the old goat cut one of the tiles in half ready for me 



And it's done.  The tiles are long and skinny - I thought I may as well go for a total contrast as the tiles won't match what is already there anyway.



I have to leave it well alone until tomorrow before I give it a good old scrub - then there is the other end to do - just need to trim a couple of millimetres off the shelf supports first.





Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment