Thursday 12 March 2015

good old website!!!!

Thursday is usually a fairly quiet day and as the shop next door is closed it has become known as floor day'.  I get all the boxes, baskets and clutter off the shop floor and wash the floor.  It's very overcast today- and I don't want to put in all that effort if it's going to rain (far too exhausting!) - so I am having a bit of a catch up with listing on the website.

As you all know - anything computerese is definitely NOT my favourite thing in the whole wide world to do but for various reasons it has been left to slide these past 6 months or so.  I am making a really big effort to get all the stock levels up to date and all the extra bits and bobs listed.  

New to the site is the jewellery section - It's steadily growing as I get more stock in and go back and list other stock - so keep a keen eye open on that - and if y ou are a jewellery maker - let me know what you would like to see added.

It's so good to have my panels back in order - I might re-do this one tomorrow and get all the stamps out.


Right - on with counting



Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment