Wednesday 4 February 2015

Pen Storage

I have been such a busy little bee this week - cleaning - and - cleaning - and - cleaning - and - oh wait - cleaning!

I am getting there now.  I think I have unpacked all the boxes and I am down to 1 big box of  'don't know what to do withs'.  The displays are coming on slowly - it has been great to unpack all the boxes and see what stock we have now that all the Christmas stuff has gone.

I shall be having 'FLASH' clearance of Christmas stock through the year so we can get some lovely new shiny stuff next Christmas.

Anyway - to celebrate all the new improved tidiness - I bought the Spectrum Noir pen trays.  They are made by  Spectrum Noir - but the fit just about any of the pen brands out there - I wanted them to organise my Copics so I could see what I had.


Doesn't this look amazing?  You get 6 trays in the set and each tray has 12 slots - this is 3 sets (and I will need another for my lilacs and outliners.  

I have 4 sets left in the shop - and I will be keeping them in stock from now on.

Now I am getting settled I will be able to get crafting again and I just think it looks soooo cool!


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment