Tuesday 20 January 2015

back to work

Right chaps - big meeting have been going on - I will be back at the shop from tomorrow.  I won't be able to trade properly - there is tons of repairs to finish - cleaning to do - and stock to sort out - but I will be there if you need me.

I had better get back - I have just picked up loads of goodies from the Dovecraft Fun Fair range - big bright colours - so much fun

I treated myself to a couple more Gelatos colour packs - Craft Obsessions have got them 20% off - then another 10% - can't resist that one.

I also picked up simple Homemade mag and Simple Cards and Paper craft mag with free feather die cut on one and matching stamp set and stencil on the other - I have been looking for a feather set for ages.

If I don't get back to work quick - I will spend all the Christmas profits!!!

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment