Saturday 12 April 2014

Saturday Journaling again

I have been so looking forward to today - and another page of my journal.  I have been so good and not fiddled during the week even though I wanted to.

I treated myself to a new stamp - I have wanted the 'Crowned Bunnies' from Crafty Individuals for age and ages but never got round to it.  I totally adore their stamps - would love to stock them in the shop but I am not sure how they would go down.

This page is called 'Hare today - - gone tomorrow'

Brayered background with Jenni Bowlin inks Seed Packet and Soap Powder - stamped tree line (crafty Individuals stamp as well) in Spice Tin - white acrylic paint fence - clouds sponged through sequin waste with white paint - bits of grass and flowers overstamped in the same colour - rabbits heat embossed with old copper on a dark blue paper that has crowns on it.




Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment