Saturday 26 April 2014

Saturday Journal page

It's Saturday - and I am having a go a bash at Zen tangles for my journal page.  I have a feeling  that it won't be finished today - but it's great fun.

I am getting more confident the more I do and I have just added all the loopy lines.

Also in the pipeline - a crochet kit for all of you who are asking for more crochet.

This is the prototype - it's a heart hanger with a bit of flower decoration.  Just got to make sure the pattern has no missed bits it ;-) - should be ready for next weekend.


Also - I concocted this - had it in my head for ages


It is knitted - building on the colour change work we have been doing - and a new technique to get the tops matching.  Not decided if it will be a cushion or a hanger yet - still working on the pattern.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment