Sunday 9 March 2014

shop refit

ok - so we have got all the panels up in the back corridor - we could only fit in 3 - which is a shame - but I wanted them spaced out a bit - and 4 would have been too many


you would  be amazed at just how much light and space it has made.

I struggled to find hooks that fitted the slatwall grooves - the panels are vintage from a Marks & spencer refit waaaaaay back and the new slatwall fittings don't fit.

HUGE luck- Bead time (our new jewellery suppliers) make their own little display racks - and their hooks fit my slats - solution.  And they are really cute - they are little hearts rather than the big metal squares!

So I can display loads



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment