Thursday 13 March 2014

shop refit - final dressing

so we have
from the window

then the shelving


I reckon that we have just about doubled the display space - and when we get all the system fully running - we will be able to hold a mountain of stock.

There are one or two little tweaks that I want to make after the summer - and in the autumn (after the landlords have done the restoration of the ally and we are safely waterproof) we are going to empty the stock room and carpet (plus about 3" of under felt ;-) ) it ready for the winter, so we stay snug)

Lovin' my little shop

Now - all I need to do is get back to doing some real crafting!

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment