Wednesday 19 February 2014

Fat Cat Cross stitch

I was in bed just after 8pm last night - and light out about half past!  Lovely 12 hours in bed!!!

Today I am going to tell you about a new cross stitch company that we will be dealing with.  Fat Cat is a darling little company - very bright, modern designs - smaller projects- a bit more of a challenge than the Mouseloft kits, but not too big that you think you will never finish it!  Very much fits in with the kitten ethos of the smaller hands on projects and getting you crafting. 


You have been asking for little kits to start kids off - these guys have 8 count binca - very simple block colours - kits

I just picked up one of each design to see what you like.

When they get better at it - we move up to 11 count aida and a few more colours in the kit.


the we move up to more 'meaty' kits - still full of colour - and just whole stitches - but more detailed designs.


When you are ready to tackle something bigger - there are some wonderful samplers - bird houses - patchwork look - sea side themes

I started out as a stitcher many years ago - and I can't wait to get my hands on them.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment