Saturday 28 September 2013

Art on the Prom - Grange

It's the last Art on the Prom show in Grange tomorrow -- and I am really sorry - but I won't be there.

My health has been fragile for the past couple of months - and I am just starting to pull out of it this week or so.  I can't risk another fibro flare up setting me back again at this time of year.  I have tons still to do in the shop - and just don't talk about the website - anyone want to volunteer ;-).  I did get several projects finished this week - or nearly there - so I can start on a new Christmas kit - get the button boxes up to date - and get all the back room 'kitchen' production line rolling again.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment