Saturday 24 August 2013

starting a new project

OK - so I have a compulsion to decorate!

This is the 'before' picture.


It's about 5 years since I did anything to the kitchen - and then I just slapped a coat of paint up.  I have started stripping the wall papers - and I do mean papers - there are so meany layers of paper and paint that the room will be an inch bigger when I have finished.  I am going to start showing my son how to do all sorts of jobs - and we are going to strip the wall - lay a floor - put up some cabinets etc.

Don't hold your breath - it will take me ages - I am hoping to be finished before Christmas.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment