Wednesday 26 June 2013

pretty flowers

Where does the time go!!!  Huge thanks to all my wonderful customers who have kept me busy and on my toes - much appreciated guys.

The weather has been lovely here - just right for pottering about the town and exploring - even Henry and I have been to the park a couple of times.

There is a new knitting pattern available to download.  There is also a kit in the shop with everything you need to make the slippers - can't post it I am afraid - the postage is just too much these days.


I have put my pretty flowers out at the front - and - guess what? - no weeding!!!


I tried out some spray glitter on them - now the whole kitchen smell of glitter spray.  Don't you just love being a crafter?



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment