Wednesday 12 June 2013

New work

Had a fantastic day crafting with Ester on Monday and we made so really pretty projects

We did a canvas hanger - love these colours - the pearls match perfectly
 And I added a twine bow and a pin

Then we made this fab box - we added candles - but you could add just about anyting.



I have the pattern for the long box with a card on the side - but I have not seen this box pattern before - it will be super at Christmas time - and it may even appear as one of my make-it-yourself blanks when I get some spare time.

We finished up with a lovely little note book - 

We have Ester's blessing for this to appear as a complete kit in some form or other.  - Won't be exactly the same - but I will come up with a way for you to use your own stamps along with my pre-pared bits and bobs to create  your own project.



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment