Friday 14 June 2013

new books

I don't know about you - but I am back in long sleeves and a jumper today!

I am having a general tidy up week.  Getting all those little piles that 'I am going to get around to' finished - get my desks and tables cleared - you never know - I may get my dining table back.

So this is a little pile of books that I had started and just needed finishing off.


I love making books.  These are made from board covers cut to 4" square so that a 6" paper covers it perfectly.  It pays to use every part of your paper stack - the 2 on the left are actually covered with the front covers of the 12" Bon Voyage and Steampunk look pads from January.  And I got to have a good old root around in the ribbons scraps and use  lot of them up.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment