Tuesday 21 May 2013

Shop Talk

I have just found a wonderful new range of kiddies craft sets - so I bought the lot!!!!

There are all sorts - mostly aimed at girls I must say - but I did pick up some ceramic money boxes for the boys to paint too.

Felt hangers in a bird (which is my fave) - dollie - gingerbread man and owl.  They all have loads of extra decorations to add like beads and ribbons - really pretty.



There are some larger felt sewables - a cat - an owl - a bunny and a bear


There are cupcakes to make and decorate - 4 different styles of those



For something a bit different - there are paper Mache kits - an owl (owl seem to be everywhere at the moment) - a darling puppy and a Japanese dollie.


Or you could try the modeling clay sets - there are all sorts of these (yes - even and owl ;-) )






Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment