Friday 12 April 2013

Hailstones

Bit scary out there - huge, great big hailstones coming down.  Sounds like the end of the world.

I have just got square for the day and am ready to start!  Hubby put up an extra shelf across the window yesterday - so I thought I would slap about a bit of paint and brighten up the background before the new vinyl arrives.

 ((Look at the muppet trying to take a photo))

It's just a bit of extra space across the top part of the window really - so I can add another layer to the display.  I have edges the shelf with a wide piece of white card and added a length of grey lace - all the inside woodwork is painted grey so I am hoping that it all matches

I can't wait for the new vinyl to arrive - it is going to look so cool!

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment